A great commuter program can put your company in the spotlight.
Exemplary companies in the Pacific Northwest region have earned national recognition from the Best Workplaces for Commuters, a joint alliance between the U. S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Transportation.
Best Workplaces for Commuters is a national distinction earned by companies in recognition of their commuter benefit programs. By signing up and qualifying as a Best Workplace, your organization will enjoy:
- Public recognition for being commuter friendly, including use of the BWC logo on your careers web page
- Training to help implement commuter benefits
- Web-based tools to help calculate the overall financial, environmental, and traffic improvements associated with your commuter benefits
- Networking opportunities with peers and experts in the field to exchange ideas and learn new strategies
- Special assistance to answer program questions; tips and resources and help in publicizing your achievements